İFALCON FACE CONTROL™ MOBILE
The worlds’ first autonomous mobile face recognition with AR smart glasses
iFalcon Face Control™ Mobile is a world’s first fully autonomous AI-powered face recognition system integrated with a wearable device – AR smart glasses. iFalcon™ Face Control Mobile is designed for law enforcement officers and security guards on patrol. The bodycam or smart glasses screen the crowd to match faces against a database of violators, missing people or suspects. Once there is a match, the solution retrieves relevant information from the database and instantly sends an alert via AR smart glasses.
iFalcon Face Control™ Mobile brings face recognition capabilities anywhere, even without the network of CCTV cameras covering every inch of the city. It proves particularly effective in:
- Detects people at public events, sports facilities and in other crowded areas: violators, ‘watchlisted’ individuals and missing people
- Public surveillance in transportation stations, airports, subway and other transport facilities
- Monitoring immigrants and identification of violators and imposters at border customs control
- Verification of identity according to ‘white list’
- Preventing terrorism, espionage and unauthorized access to sensitive areas
How do we stand out?
iFalcon runs on an algorithm which is in the top three in terms of the recognition quality according to global ratings such as the Face Recognition Vendor Test compiled by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST FRVT) and Labelled Faces in the Wild.
How it works?
- AR smart glasses or bodycam detect faces with built-in camera and transmit information to a wearable portable computer over wireless channel
- Portable computer processes face images and compares them with faces from the database
- Portable computer finds the match in the database
- Once face match is found, a user is alerted via smart glasses
- Additional alerts can be sent to mobile devices
iFalcon Face Control Online
It’s also possible to connect any of supported Edge devices via Wi-Fi or Mobile Connection (4G/5G). This option is convenient for areas with stable connection (WLAN/Internet), and this mode of connection is recommended for using drone patrols – to cover large areas with Face recognition from the drone.
Become a Channel Partner
At NNTC we believe that the strongest ideas and innovations are usually born in cooperation. Join our network of technology companies, inspired to make a better future. Take advantage and use international expertise, as well as develop your business with the help of iFalcon video analytics solutions.
If you’d like to be considered for future partnership opportunities, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org