Agile is a software development project management methodology featuring breakdown of the entire process into short work cycles and task assignment to small groups. Agile dramatically reduces time-to-market.
Do you want to make your business resilient to continuing market changes and improve your competitive edge? We'll tell you how!
Duration: 1 day
- Learn about how Agile was born
- Become aware of flexible development basics, project lifecycle, Agile principles, mechanisms, and tools
- Study strengths, weaknesses and application areas of a flexible development approach as well as agile team building principles
- Learn about key process optimization techniques
- Learn to build an agile team and apply Scrum
- Understand how to transform processes competently and avoid common mistakes
Educate your developers in building secure banking applications, effectively discover ATM vulnerabilities, and respond to cyber threats.