NNTC offers trainings on pressing information security topics for Cyber Security teams.
THREAT RESPONSE TEAM TRAINING
Duration: 1 day
- Reverse engineering
- Investigation based on different types of digital evidences
- Data recovery
- Responding to information security incidents
- Collecting and documenting evidences
- Ethical hacking
- Preventing information security incidents and minimizing the risks
- Paper flow and procedures
Cyber Security in Financial Sector Trainings:
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING SECURITY AND SECURE DEVELOPMENT OF BANKING APPLICATION
This two-day secure development workshop is designed to educate developers in building secure banking applications. The objective of the workshop is to help businesses better withstand growing threats posed by hackers. The workshop is designed so that to consider each topic from both attacker's and defender's points of view. Our experts will offer attack case studies, describe attack vectors, demonstrate various approaches to secure coding, and discuss developers' common mistakes.
Duration: 2 days
- Learn about all aspects of secure application development
- Understand web service vulnerabilities
- Assess security of systems used in various industries
- Discuss real-life attacks and how they were fought off by using PT Application Inspector, an application source code security analyzer
The purpose of the proposed ATM security workshop is to summarize findings and recommendations resulting from recent ATM security analysis projects. The workshop is targeted at security experts and senior managers.
Duration: 1 day
Threats uncovered include potential vulnerability to:
Unauthorized cash withdrawal
Unrestricted network access
Sensitive information disclosure
Black Box attacks
Security software bypass
NNTC developed a comprehensive program featuring a set of hands-on tools helping to understand and build your own digital transformation strategy.