Falcon Face Control got an update! New features are added: simultaneous connection of multiple glasses to a portable server and monitoring mode, new Central Server roles and many more.
Simultaneous connection of multiple glasses to a portable server
Two pairs of glasses may be connected to a portable server that allows changing glasses during work.
A mode with additional information displayed in the glasses interface: number of detections and matches, portable server’s actual state. Can be used for demonstrations and portable server service support.
Link a user (a group of users) to Mobile Set (portable server and glasses)
All users created in the unified central database. Each user may be linked with specified mobile sets. This feature allows distributing mobile sets among subdivisions.
«Suspicious persons» report
A new report «Suspicious persons» based on auto-enrolled persons has been added to the central server.
Portable servers status page
New page on the Central server with information of portable server’s current state.
Available information: connection, current software versions, database, and person update information.
Location of portable server
New possibility to get information about the location of the portable server in case of alerts.
- Improved performance and reliability for synchronization between portable and main server.
- Additional languages support: Arabic, Turkish
- Added warning about the license limit for person quantity
- Encryption of Portable server data
- Added possibility for displaying alerts on the Central server via 4G network (for the 4G-enabled kit)
- Added GPS location in the portable server
- Added Auto enroll for cameras
- Some UI improvements
- Fixed several minor bugs