NNTC completes custom projects for enterprise customers and solves unique tasks applying artificial intelligence where no out-of-the-shelf product can be applied. NNTC’s AI-powered custom projects help optimize business processes and quickly and proactively cope with tasks that a human would need much more time to complete. Our international team of experts brings together engineers, programmers, and consultants in innovative technologies.
Selected use cases
- Real-time video monitoring and recognitor. During real-time video monitoring, AI tracks whether workers have performed all necessary actions and permits access to the clean room only to those workers who have observed all the company’s safety and sanitary rules.
- Object detection in image. Algorithm-powered search can be made by key features: type, design, color, texture. After uploading a picture of the object to the application, a user is offered a similar thing from the company’s catalogue.
- Quality control via video streaming. Real-time quality control over production process ensures a customer gets a proper product. AI receives information from streaming cameras and highlights visible deviations from company standards and/or from customer order.
- Document processing. Optical character recognition (OCR) distinguishes text in documents, compares two documents, and highlights differences if any, thus allowing for a digital copy to be compared with the signed contract.
- Image post-processing. AI processes a high-resolution photo according to a photographer pre-defined style, saving time spent on photo-processing programs. Background removing solution saves time spent by online retailers to process large amounts of product catalogue photos. High-resolution pictures of goods are uploaded to the application that removes background, crops images to standard size, adds shadow, etc.
- Object due diligence. Object segmentation tool increases the efficiency of car trade-in processes. A trade-in expert takes car photos from predefined angles. The photos are uploaded to the application. AI segments cars on the photos by typical components and defines level of damages for each of them, such as detecting badly painted parts, rusty metal, etc.